"VRAJ-DHAM APPARTMENT" OFFICE - 7, NEAR-SWAMINARAYAN CHOWK, RAJKOT.
IDI SEAL is a single acting rod seal designed to have inner lip shorterthan the outer lip and additional sealing lip which improves theleakage behavior and , at the same time , prevents the entry ofcontaminations from the wiper side.
• Superior sealing effect with the secondary lip
• Low axial housing heights
• Secondary sealing lip provides extra protection against theingress of dirt particles
• Easy assembly into closed grooves
• Good sealing performance even at low pressures
• Wide range of dimensions
Easily assembled into closed grooves according to the minimum diameter values that are given in the below table. Open grooves or special assembly tools should be used for the values that are outside this table. Before installation the sealing element must be oiled with system oil.